Shoot Facts, Technical Details, and Other Useful Info:
- A digital photo shoot with me consists of approximately 155 frames or more depending of the job, but no less
- You have a choice of either indoor studio lighting or natural light (weather-permitting). The ideal timeframe for natural light is between the hours of 11am and 4pm.
- You will receive a digital file of proofs for review. These shots will have a lower resolution than the original size and are simply for easy viewing purposes and the selection of favorites. Proofs will be emailed via Dropbox within 3 days after the shoot. unless discussed otherwise with me.
- You will receive a digital file of all the original resolution photos within 5 – 10 business days after the shoot. These can be emailed via Hightail, Dropbox, or transferred to a USB flash drive and mailed – your choice.
- You may choose three photos to be retouched at no extra charge. If additional retouching is needed, the fee is $35 per photo (See additional pricing information below).
- Every client has different needs and goals, so bring the clothes that will help you achieve your Theatical headshot, commercial headshot, business headshot, or modeling headshot. If you cannot decide between two outfits, bring them both and we will decide together. If you need more guidance beforehand, let me know and I will be happy to discuss further.
- You are welcome to bring more clothing options to choose from – costumes and props are also welcome.
- Shirts must be pressed; a wrinkled shirt is extremely distracting in photos, and pressing them during the shoot will waste precious time and light.
- You will be allowed up to 3 changes of clothes during the shoot, if needed.
- The happiness and satisfaction of my clients is my number one goal, therefore I am flexible regarding duration of the shoot. I work with only one person per day, so that you never feel rushed.
- I will adjust my speed to your own so that you can be comfortable and explore your emotions. I have a few technical rules, but aside from that I like to explore creativity. Shoots can be short and sweet, or we can take our time. You let me know your preference – it is up to you!
- If possible, ask your agent or manager not to schedule auditions right after your shoot that day. This way you can focus on the task at hand and not worry about being late for an audition (facial tension from stress can find a way to creep up in photos!) However, sometimes this is unavoidable; if you have an audition before or after that cannot be rescheduled, simply let me know so that we can schedule our time accordingly.
Basic retouching - $35.00
Includes toning, sharpening, color correction, and light cleaning of the skin for blemishes, wrinkles, bags, under-eye dark circles, whitening and sharpening of the eyes, and whitening of the teeth (all as needed).
Extensive retouching ,Extreme cases of blemishes, heavy wrinkles, skin repair, injuries, etc. contact me for an estimate.
Makeup and Hair:
- Men: I provide light, natural-looking makeup (if needed). You will need to style your own hair, or have it done elsewhere and arrive camera ready.
- Women: I do not provide makeup/hair. Your options are to either do your own makeup/hair at my studio, or arrive camera ready. However I will provide light makeup touch-ups as needed throughout the shoot.
- My shoot fee is $600. A deposit of $150 is required to reserve a date, and will go toward the shoot fee.
- If a shoot needs to be rescheduled, you must inform me no later than 48 hours prior to your shoot, or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Full Payment is expected on the day of the shoot.